Samsung has started rolling out Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to the International version (I9100) of the Galaxy S II smartphone and Spain is the first country on the list to receive the update according to a report from SamMobile.
Some of the enhancements included with the update include:
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Same user interface as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Access to Samsung S Cloud services
- Improved Camera features
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- Galaxy S III widgets
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
The update needs to be downloaded using Kies on your computer. If it’s not available for your device right now, it should be available shortly, and it will also be rolling out to additional markets soon.