Vox mobile VoIP (not to be confused with Voxer push to talk was a long time coming for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch fans. The application had to go through the ringer a couple of times before its official release late last month.
It was well worth the wait, however, as Vox currently holds a 5-star rating on the iTunes app store. Lets hope its latest update, which brings a whole list of changes, can keep Vox headed down the right road.
The latest version (1.0.1) brings the following changes:
- Fix minor layout issue for iPhone 5 devices on the view which is used when adding credit to the account.
- Fix missing contacts for iOS 6.0+ devices.
- Allow pasting phone numbers into the dial pad UI.
- Allow copying new account credentials to the clipboard when signing up for a new account.
- Allow multiple contacts to be selected when choosing to “invite-a-friend” to use VoX Mobile.
Be sure to get the latest version here and let us know how it works for you in the comments!