International Carrier GigSky Updates Its iOS App to Support Multiple Payment Methods
GigSky has just pushed out an update to its application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that rolls out support for multiple payment methods as well as additional bug fixes, which were not disclosed individually by the company, which recently expanded service to 70 countries.
Of course, it also still contains the features that makes the application a great companion for international travel in conjunction with the GigSky SIM, including:
- Prepaid data plans in over 70 countries with more coming soon.
- Ability to search for plans by country or carrier and view data rates offered by our top-tier carrier partners.
- Option to select and buy your plan of choice and get instant connectivity.
- Ability to pre-buy data plans for seamless connectivity when you reach a new country.
- View SIM connection status, remaining data balance, and past transactions.
- Manage multiple SIMs, and top up your data plans.
- View Carrier ratings and rate based on your experience.
If you already have a GigSky SIM, you can update or download the app here. If you haven’t already done so, you can find out more about GigSky and purchase a SIM via GigSky’s website.