Samsung’s ChatOn Application for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch Receives New Fixes in Version 2.7.6
Cross platform messaging app ChatON from Samsung has been updated on Apple devices with a large list of fixes in tow.
Version 2.7.6 includes the following fixes:
- Fixed error that 2 bubbles appear sometimes for one message
- Fixed error that display of text input field is incorrectly shown when entering chat room through push notification
- Fixed error that a profile image of LIVEpartner doesn’t show
- Fixed error that a buddy’s name is shown as ‘Unknown’ when a user registers again after sign up for LIVEpartner
- Fixed error that a Walkie-talkie is sent as 00:00 second when turning off using micro phone
Samsung recently integraded SMS and MMS messaging into the Android version and has also been improving its Windows Phone iteration, so it’s nice to see iOS devices getting the same update treatment.
If you haven’t already received the update on your tablet or smartphone, you can get it right now via the iTunes App Store.