Welcome to TruTower.com!
What is TruTower?
As our name implies, TruTower is dedicated to bringing you the truest, latest and greatest news regarding international roaming, GSM devices and technology, and Voice Over IP applications for a wide variety of devices.
We are VoIP and GSM users, dedicated to bringing you the most accurate and unbiased news, as well as any useful information that may be of interest to you as a VoIP Application or GSM SIM user and help you get the most out of your service.
Why Make TruTower?
We are experienced users. We want to do our part to keep users in the loop about their favorite global wireless carriers and voice over IP services, whether the users be abroad or at home, enterprise or individual, in London or in San Francisco.
What makes TruTower unique?
- First and foremost, we are the ONLY VoIP App and international carrier-geared blog on the web!
- We get a large amount of tips from sources regarding information on upcoming services and updates.
- We provide up-to-the-minute market and industry news. We continuously monitor numerous sources from around the web and beyond, and feature only the most relevant news for our target audience.
- We will bring you any and all important and relevant news you need to know as a SIM and VoIP App user.
- Anything we know, you will know (just give us a couple minutes to write an article!)
- We will always listen to advice from you, and will always be working to make TruTower better! Please contact us with any suggestions you may have!
Are there TruTower mobile apps in the works?
Certainly! We are currently building and beta testing apps for Android, Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8/RT. We are also looking into iOS support. Until we can commit to supporting ALL of these operating systems simultaneously, we don’t believe it’s fair to our users to support one OS and not the other, as it can appear to show favoritism for that particular OS or OSes. There’s too much of that in many news outlets already and as a news source, we need to be unbiased, not only in our coverage of, but in our support of these operating systems. That being said, we look forward to releasing our apps soon. If you would like to contribute, please contact us.
Josh Nay, Editor-in-Chief
We are not affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by any of the companies featured in the articles on this website.