Samsung’s ChatOn app, which currently boasts over 100 million users in 237 countries, 63 langauges and across 9 platforms, has just been given a nice boost courtesy of the South Korean company.
The new update (version 2.5) changes a number of key features meant to improve the sign in and sign up experience for both new and existing users, including:
- Improvement of Provisioning
- Samsung account and phone number verification in same level.
- Modification of flow enables to get a phone number verification after Samsung account sign In.
- Add mandatory clauses, selection of option clauses in Korean T&C.
- Delete ‘Interaction rank’.hide details
Of course, the app also keeps the features it’s always had, including 1:1 chat and group chats, MS Office file sharing, animated picture messaging, and the ability to connect up to 5 devices with a single Samsung account.
Get the new ChatOn for Windows Phone right here and let us know how the new version works for you on your device in the comments below.