Voxox also enables users to control and manage their communications from one place, making it easier, less costly and more efficient to communicate, providing users with free peer-to-peer voice and video calls; cheap VoIP calling to landlines and mobiles; intelligent call routing/screening functionality; texting; multi-protocol instant messaging; social network aggregation; faxing; large file transfer and real-time IM and text messaging language transcription between approximately 50 languages.
During a call, Voxox allows users to record the call while also viewing and playing back recordings in the app. In addition, the app offers conference calling for up to 20 users simultaneously. Other features of Voxox include:
- Photo/Video Sharing – Capture photos/videos with Voxox or share from your phone’s camera roll
- Location/Map Sharing – Let your friends know where to meet you with the click of a button
- Contact Sharing – Easily share contact info from your address book
- Offline Messages – Push notifications let you know when someone is trying to reach you
- Friend Finder – Voxox imports your contacts and automatically finds friends who use Voxox so you can communicate with them for free
- Voicemail to Text – Voxox can turn your voicemails messages into text messages
- Find Me – Forward incoming calls to up to five other phone numbers
- Language Translation – Voxox can automatically translate the text messages you send and receive to / from dozens of languages.
The app was initially launched on iOS, but was made available on Android as of November 2013.
Voxox listed among fastest growing companies in North America in Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500
Voxox, the most comprehensive cloud-based rich communication service for consumers and businesses, recently announced it ranked number 248 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, a ranking…
Nowadays, there is a dramatic growth in the number of mobile employees as the workforce increasingly finds new ways to go mobile. Specifically, people who…
New data from Juniper Research, which provides research and analytical services to the global hi-tech communications sector, has shown that the messaging market will decline…