Cross platform messaging app ChatON from Samsung has been updated on Apple devices with a large list of fixes in tow.
Version 2.7.6 includes the following fixes:
- Fixed error that 2 bubbles appear sometimes for one message
- Fixed error that display of text input field is incorrectly shown when entering chat room through push notification
- Fixed error that a profile image of LIVEpartner doesn’t show
- Fixed error that a buddy’s name is shown as ‘Unknown’ when a user registers again after sign up for LIVEpartner
- Fixed error that a Walkie-talkie is sent as 00:00 second when turning off using micro phone
If you haven’t already received the update on your tablet or smartphone, you can get it right now via the iTunes App Store.