The company has posted a sizable number of reasons, listed below:
1) https://sun-world.com/blog/how-to-write-an-academic-essay/15/ why is shooting an elephant by george orwell classified as a reflective essay active ingredient of cialis http://www.thegamesshed.com/504-essay-writing-books/ go here essay i wish click dog swallow a viagra follow take viagra and cialis viagra dosage calculator go site follow link russian viagra ad phd thesis evaluation criteria click northwesrpharmarcy viagra without a prescription legal source order erectile dysfunction pills thomas hardy essay topics follow science term work https://alsrideforlife.org/programs-assistance/3878-buy-levitra-boots/17/ kvinnligt viagra viagra trial canada follow url essay on my pet dog for kids first draft essay sample viagra obamacare belonging creative writing visual stimulus arcadia library homework help BBM is architected in a way that protects our 85 million users against spammers. iMessage works off of phone number or Apple ID. Anyone who has your number or Apple ID can send you messages whether you want them to or not. With BBM, users have a lot more control due to our “invite and accept” paradigm. In other words, both parties need to be mutually committed to being contacts in order to send and receive messages.
2) BBM gives you control. There’s no spam on BBM due to its self-policing system. Users are in control of their contact list and there is no way to send a message without being contacts. You can’t control someone showing up to your house, but you don’t have to open the door. With BBM someone can request to be added to your list, but you don’t have to accept their invite.
3) BBM Protected ups the security ante. Privacy is the main issue with iMessage and spam. BBM protects your privacy by only allowing users to send messages to approved contacts. Our secure enterprise messaging service, BBM Protected, takes it a step further by adding an advanced layer of encryption. This ensures your messages aren’t vulnerable to spying or hacking while being transmitted.
4) BBM empowers you to protect yourself from unsolicited messages. On the rare chance that you get spam or an unwanted ad, you only need to block the person from your contact list and refuse further attempts to reach you in the future.
5) BBM’s anti-spam features work on any platform. BBM is structured so that each user has a unique PIN that’s unique to him or her, regardless of what device is used. Here’s the added bonus: BBM is a true multi-platform network that allows you to securely message users on BlackBerry, iOS, Windows Phone and Android. That’s virtually 100% of all smartphones and tablets out there today. iMessage is only available on Apple products.
What do you think? BBM or iMessage? Let us know in the comments below.