http://zspskorcz.pl/pictose/eseit/897 WeChat 6.2.5 for iOS has just been released and includes the ability to create and save rich media messages under your “Favorites.” You can also send them to another chat conversation.where can i buy allegra over the counter
http://lokoli.com/?rtyt=rencontre-femme-avec-numero&14a=d2 The rich media message format allows you to combine texts, images, locations and audio messages into one message, letting you share incredible amounts of information in one WeChat message.
The process for creating and saving a rich media message is simple:
- In the WeChat app press get link Me > Favorites > +.
- Enter a title for your note.
- In your notes, begin typing or use the buttons below to attach an image, location or audio message.
- When you’ve finished, tap the app para conocer gente en mi ciudad < button above to save and return to your favorite messages.
best place to buy viagra online uk Once you’ve got the message saved, you can share it with your WeChat friends through another simple process:
- In your Favorites section, select the message you would like to send.
- Above, select the settings icon (indicated by “…”)
- Press trading con le opzioni binarie Send to Chat and select a conversation.
buy viagra in india Try the new feature out for yourself by downloading the latest version of WeChat for iOS. No word yet on when these features will launch on other platforms, but stay tuned to TruTower.