- The Festive Fool:I have a problem on a different part of Skype in regards to saving drawings/photos that are sent by a contact. Every time a friend of mine sends like a single picture, it just downloads them to a random Skype pic downloads folder where the title of the picture is a scrambled mess of letters and numbers and has a separate, smaller version of the pic which serves as the preview thumbnail for before the picture is downloaded. It's only when he sends me multiple pics at once that I can save them to a place I want. I want it to be like the old download system where I can save any pic, whether single or multiple, where I want so the pics can be saved into the right folders.
- Viber:Hi, Public profiles of every user that you interact with (users that you talk with and that are in the same groups as you) are automatically downloaded to your phone. This prevents your phone from having to continuously download the profile photos and waste your data. They are safe to delete, but they will be downloaded again once you enter the Viber conversation.
- Viber:In order to investigate this, we will need your father's phone number. Please open a support ticket at this link: http://bit.ly/1aOwGy2 so that we can investigate this issue.
- Jeanakon:Instagram user follow me @Jeanakon
- 1WeChat Joins the Fight Against the Ebola Virus, Both Online and Offline
- 271Registering a New WhatsApp Messenger Account and Completely Deleting an Old Account
- 149Saving Your Message History in Viber For Android, iPhone, and Windows Phone
- 116Viber Voice for Windows Phone 8 Enters “Final Stage” of Development; BB10 Support, New Stickers on the Way
- 94Take Advantage of the Group Chat Feature in Viber, Keep the Conversation Going