If you’re using Microsoft’s Lync on Windows Phone, you’ll be happy to know that it’s now easier than ever for you to make and receive calls via the business oriented communication app.
The latest update for the Lync 2013 Windows Phone business messaging app adds support for taking and receiving voice calls via a cellular network for the first time.
Of course, the new update also includes the same features of Lync for Windows Phone that we’ve come to enjoy, including:
- View shared meeting content during a conference, on your mobile device
- Initiate a group conversation (IM or video) or invite additional participants
- Join, rejoin, and initiate a Lync Meeting to communicate and collaborate amazing ideas
- Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees)
- Transfer your calls to another phone number or another contact
- Pick up your conversations from the point where you ended them last
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync Meeting even if you don’t have a Lync account
- Enhanced security with Lync certificate and passive authentication