Convo, a leading enterprise-ready mobile messaging and collaboration platform, today announced the all-new mobile iOS and Android versions of its next-gen collaboration platform. This announcement follows the recent launch of the web and OSX desktop app. The company also says it “further highlights Convo’s mission of simplifying work conversations for large, globally distributed organizations.”
“It’s predicted that by 2018, 50% of all the work will be happening on mobile. We are already seeing that trend with current users, as more than 40% of teams in large organizations primarily use Convo on mobile,” said Convo CEO Faizan Buzdar. “I take great pride in the fact that we have built both a fixed and mobile collaboration platform that companies can utilize to unearth even greater opportunities for efficiencies across their organizations. There is nothing stopping them from doing everything in Convo mobile – from casual chats to file collaboration to profile settings and key decision making.”
“by 2018, 50% of all the work will be happening on mobile”
The new Convo mobile app is now available for download on the App Store and Google Play. The app is also available for Mac OSX.
Convo has taken a mobile-first approach in building a platform that it says delivers a “phenomenal experience for the connected and always in-control worker,” with “features and functionality designed specifically for the mobile workforce,” including:
- User-friendly redesign – Based on the same premise as the web app, the new mobile app is much more beautiful, intuitive and interactive.
- Instant search – It takes seconds to search for a specific email, chat, document, post etc. Start typing and Convo automatically completes search results from notes, links, and chat messages.
- Easy sharing – You can add Convo to the iOS share sheet and easily share photos, links between various mobile apps.
- Manage user profile – Editing and managing profiles via mobile is super simple. Modify your contact info, update your picture and bio with a few taps.
- Custom notifications – Control when and how you would like to be notified of important activities in your network.
- In-app notifications – Quickly review all important conversations, required actions and chat conversations.
- Enhanced group management: Set privacy and permissions for new groups or edit previous group settings from within your mobile app.
In addition to at-rest encryption and ediscovery, Convo also provides network administrators with advanced controls over user management, data and IP domains on the network.
Pricing for the service starts at free version for 1-20 users, 5 integrations, and 3 groups. The pricing scale increases up to custom pricing depending on the needs of your business. You can find out more and download the app via Convo’s website.