Samsung has announced that its Galaxy S line of Android phones has shifted a total of 100 million units “on the supply side” to date. Meanwhile, the manufacturer’s leading Galaxy S III smartphone has reportedly moved some 40 million units, as has its predecessor, the Galaxy S II. The Galaxy S III also sold twice as quickly during its first five months on the market, with 20 million channel sales compared to 10 million for the Galaxy S II. The original Galaxy S sold 24 million units since it was released in June, 2010.
Samsung also revealed that the Galaxy S3 is currently selling at a rate of around 190,000 per day, and the news follows some major announcements for Samsung, including its 110-inch 4K “Floating” TV and 8-core Exynos 5 Octa processor. The latter is expected to run faster and up to 70 percent more efficiently than the company’s current fastest mobile chip, the Exynos 5 Dual, and the processor could power the upcoming Galaxy S IV when it’s released later this year.
The full press release follows:
esl school essay writers services au how to forward texts to email on iphone 5 paragraph essay samples pdf narrative essay travelling an essay help essay verb go to site best essay editing service cialisis without perscription business plan conference facilities illustration essay example literature research paper sample see paper writing services for college students source url sample of apa style paper viagra order scientific research paper introduction example viagra frauen witz supreme supliers source link online essay writing service review swiss medico store phd thesis help uk amoxil maroc piping engineering resume samples source url outline generator for research paper dissertation essay thesis https://heystamford.com/writing/buy-custom-made-essay/8/ enter site essay help 123 Samsung GALAXY S Series Surpasses 100 Million Unit Sales
January 14, 2013
• Samsung has announced that global channel sales of the company’s flagship smartphone, GALAXY S III and its two
predecessors GALAXY S and GALAXY S II have surpassed 100 million units sales as of January 13, 2013.
• Samsung GALAXY smartphones are intuitive and easy to use, display photos and videos on dazzling screens, and
deliver a premium user experience with a design that is elegant and feels natural.
• The GALAXY S, has reached over 24 million global channel shipments, achieving 10 million of these during the first
seven months after its launch in June 2010.
• Building on this success Samsung launched the GALAXY S II in April 2011. This smartphone reached around
40 million shipments, achieving 10 million global channel sales in just five months.
• In May 2012, Samsung unveiled the GALAXY S III – a smartphone designed for humans and inspired by nature.
It revolutionized the user experience, and was critically acclaimed, achieving 20 million global channel sales in
just 100 days – which made it Samsung’s fastest selling smartphone yet.
• GALAXY S III has now passed the mark of 40 million unit channel sales.