It’s been awhile since an update to KakaoTalk has lit up our Apple device screens. Lately, South Korea’s star messaging application has been busy updating its PC app and growing like mad.
The latest update is actually a pretty sizable one, too, and brings with it a neat list of features, fixes and tweaks that should make any Kakao fan giddy.
The new Item Store gives KakaoTalk shoppers a fresh experience
Version 3.9.5 includes the following changes:
- Completely revamped the Item Store
- Introduced the mini-store on the emoticon keyboard
- Added the “Kakao Account” menu in More > Settings
- Fixed an error where the unread message counter (e.g. the number “1”) disappeared immediately after a message was sent
- Fixed a problem where profile pictures on the friends list were not updated automatically
- Other performance improvements and bug fixes
KakaoTalk version 3.9.5 is now available for download via iTunes and is still compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, as long as you’re running iOS 5.0 or above of course.