Less than 24 hours after rolling out an update fixing a few bugs, Samsung has pushed out another update to its ChatON app for iOS and it fixes a few more bugs that sprang from the aforementioned update.
The fixes present in the new ChatON version 2.7.7 are as follows:
- Fixed error that 2 bubbles appear sometimes for one message
- Fixed error that display of text input field is incorrectly shown when entering chat room through push notification
- Fixed error that a profile image of LIVEpartner doesn’t show
- Fixed error that a buddy’s name is shown as ‘Unknown’ when a user registers again after sign up for LIVEpartner
- Fixed error that a Walkie-talkie is sent as 00:00 second when turning off using micro phone
Bug fixes are a normal part of the application development process and the fact that there’s a high frequency of these updates isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It is, after all, a good thing that Samsung is being very thorough in making sure the experience for their more than 100 million ChatON uses is a good one.