Just in time for the holiday season, Tango is announcing some great new additions to its Tango Music Pix standalone video app to help you share all of the fun you’ll be having this holiday with your family and friends.
Starting this coming Saturday, December 20, when you’re creating your montage videos, you’ll be presented with a plethora of new editing tools and options that will help your Music Pix videos leave a lasting impression. You’ll also be able to share those videos with all of your friends on social networks such as Instagram and Vine.
The update includes a plethora of new editing tools to help you leave a lasting impression
Forthcoming features to the first major update for Tango’s first-ever standalone app include:
- Video editing capabilities provide users more options on how to compose their video, including: color filters, text options, sort options and cropping.
- Users can also directly share their videos on different social media apps like Instagram, and Vine.
- The new camera feature allows users to take photos within the app and instantly create Music Pix videos.
- New mood selection capabilities let users set the perfect mood for their video.
- Mood screens help users quickly zero into the music they want for their video including Happy, Action, Love, Party, Celebration, Children, Classic, Chill, Memory Lane, and Christmas.
If you haven’t used it before, Tango Music Pix, which was launched back in September, lets you create 30-second videos using photos from your smartphone gallery and select a tune to add to the video from over 2 million songs. You can then share these videos with your friends and family.