This morning, Skype released version 7.5 of its calling and messaging app for Mac, an update that adds 14 new languages and fixes some crashes and CPU consumption from emoticons, among other fixes.
The new languages added were Hindi, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Catalan, Croatian, Slovak, Vietnamese, Thai and Malay.
In addition, fixes for the following issues were also released:
- best dissertation topics for analytical research papers northridge earthquake 1994 case study https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-generic-zithromax-overnight/63/ https://grad.cochise.edu/college/writing-book-reviews/20/ https://dvas.org/prednisone-arthritis-6538/ write my essay for cheap escasty and viagra here http://www.chesszone.org/lib/thesis-questionnaire-348.html go to link source url get link https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/dissertation-style/45/ go to link source need a thesis statement essay need help writing a compare and contrast essay https://bmxunion.com/daily/thesis-elements-in-research-methodology/49/ https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/things-to-write-an-argumentative-essay-on/16/ ma1 homework help https://heystamford.com/writing/collegehomeworkhelp-net/8/ source url master thesis in cyber security enter site how to write a scholarship essay about yourself http://www.danhostel.org/papers/get-your-essay-graded-online/11/ source url enter see enter site boston university cover letter guide Messaging – Fixed an issue causing the input field to occasionally disappear
- Messaging – Fixed an issue causing high CPU usage when animating emoticons
- Voice – Fixed an issue preventing call UI from coming up when making a call soon after signing in
- Screen Sharing – Fixed an issue causing screen flickering when the shared window is off-screen
- Application – Fixed several crash issues
- Application – Reduced instances of App Nap preventing Skype from reconnecting
With the new update, a known issue where screen-sharing not received after pausing and resuming of a call still exists, otherwise you should be able to expect a more stable experience overall.
Download the latest update for Mac here.